Monday, June 9, 2008

John Singleton Copley paintings

John Singleton Copley paintings
Joaquin Sorolla y Bastida paintings
Joaquin Sorolla y Bastida paintings
Joseph Mallord William Turner paintings
Her name is Margery, indeed: I'll be sworn, if thoube Launcelot, thou art mine own flesh and blood.Lord worshipped might he be! what a beard hast thougot! thou hast got more hair on thy chin thanDobbin my fill-horse has on his tail.
LAUNCELOT
It should seem, then, that Dobbin's tail growsbackward: I am sure he had more hair of his tailthan I have of my face when I last saw him.
GOBBO
Lord, how art thou changed! How dost thou and thymaster agree? I have brought him a present. How'gree you now?
LAUNCELOT
Well, well: but, for mine own part, as I have setup my rest to run away, so I will not rest till Ihave run some ground. My master's a very Jew: givehim a present! give him a halter: I am famished inhis service; you may tell every finger I have withmy ribs. Father, I am glad you are come: give meyour present to one Master Bassanio, who, indeed,gives rare new liveries: if I serve not him, Iwill run as far as God has any ground. O rarefortune! here comes the man: to him, father; for Iam a Jew, if I serve the Jew any longer.

No comments: